Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Dayton High School Students
In later years, Lean Six Sigma was introduced in high schools to improve student performance and provide value to their curriculums using a methodology that companies value if they are able to practice and manage its implementation. It also gives them skills that can be used for higher education or future jobs. For these main reasons, we at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Dayton High School Students of Ohio offer training and certification in LSS for all high schools and students who want to access it without depending on their schools.
Now, if you have your doubts about why this methodology is good for students and for you, we have a few reasons to share:
- Students should have some experience and career opportunities before they are forced into colleges or universities or any other work that requires more of them.
- LSS is valuable because it provides continuous improvement and ensures that companies can move ahead, but only if the practitioners are hired for this task. High school graduates can earn higher salaries even if their education is not completed, all thanks to knowing this methodology.
- High school students have the opportunity to learn more and grow personally for their projects.
Instead of working with one student, we can create a group program that is open to school boards, school superintendents, and other institutions in the state. This will enable them to teach their students LSS and provide them with easy access to the methodology.
Although Six Sigma can be difficult to grasp, it is all dependent on the expert providing training. We doubt that you will pass up this chance to train, as Six Sigma has been proven to be a powerful way to ensure students are ready to compete with other applicants for college and job opportunities.
LSS is a program that helps students be more organized and better disciplined. They acquire valuable skills that can help them choose among many options for their future career paths.
Students can use this knowledge to earn credits towards graduation and to contribute to the institution.
It’s as simple as this: Students learn how to use the LSS structure and principles and can add new skills such as problem-solving, leadership, decision-making, and being organized. It all comes down to how students use the information and how we train them.
How To Incorporate It in High Schools and Institutions
Our company offers Lean Six Sigma training to individuals and schools, so it won’t be hard to know how it can work for you and your students.
You only need to call one number to create a program, as our team will work on including the classes within your students’ schedules and current activities.
Training and certifications are allowed and available for the green and yellow belts. We want them equipped with the tools and options they need to take on small or large roles and be leaders in large-scale projects.
LSS is an improvement-driven approach that focuses on improving students’ self-esteem and will aid them in their daily activities and project work.
This addresses the issue that some students may not have the experience necessary to apply the lessons they learn in class. Because no established programs or companies allow it, it can be hard to put the theories into practice.
However, if you are a high school or even an individual, our team will make sure to go over all the essentials and ensure you can get your hands on this methodology.
High School Students Receive International Recognition
The most important benefits are well-known to all. These benefits include advancement and growth in your career and work, but we want to add a couple more based on when you get certified:
- Students are valuable no matter the industry. They will be more useful for individuals and businesses who want them to join their teams.
- You can earn credits towards college and graduation.
- Higher salaries are possible because LSS knowledge is highly valued in companies. Companies are always looking for people who have been trained in LSS rather than just providing training.
- You will acquire skills you can apply in your professional and personal life.
- Leadership and collaboration are two great skills or knowledge you can add to your curriculum and personal growth.
- International organizations validate our certification, giving you an enormous advantage over your peers.
Training Options: Yellow Belt and Green Belt
Students can choose which belt they want to become certified in and what they plan to do with it. We can help students choose the best option for them and ensure that they get the chance to use the certification.
Our team at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Dayton can help you decide if you need a green belt after you have earned your yellow belt since the latter one is a prerequisite for the green belt.
A yellow belt covers the essential topics, while a green belt covers more complex elements of LSS and tools.
Contact our team for more information on Lean Six Sigma options available to high schools and general students who are interested in individual courses.